Water Delivery Services in Fargo ND and Moorhead MN
Water delivery and water filtration are two different approaches to ensuring access to clean and safe drinking water locally and within 250 miles of Fargo, ND and Moorhead MN.
Water filtration is a convenient option for offices, manufactures, or businesses that want to simplify their drinking water options. Water filtration involves the use of filtration systems to remove impurities from tap water. This can be a cost-effective and environmentally friendly alternative to water delivery, as it eliminates the need for plastic bottles and reduces the amount of waste generated.
Pure Water Technology of the North provides a leading industry solution when it comes to Reverse Osmosis purified drinking water. With options from hot and cold to purified ice, hot, ambient, and cold all in one machine. All machines and services some with a lifetime limited guarantee, something most other companies do not offer.
Reasons to not have Water Delivery Services in Fargo ND and the surrounding areas:
- Cost: Water delivery services can be expensive in the long run, especially if you use a lot of water. The cost of bottled water can add up quickly, and you may end up paying a lot more than you would for a filtration system.
- Environmental concerns: Water delivery services generate a lot of plastic waste, which can have a negative impact on the environment. Bottles can take hundreds of years to decompose and can end up in landfills or oceans.
- Convenience: Water delivery services may not be as convenient as having a filtration system at the office. You may need to schedule deliveries or make trips to the store to purchase water, which can be time-consuming.
- Quality concerns: Some people may have concerns about the quality of bottled water, as it may not always be as pure as advertised. Additionally, plastic bottles may leach chemicals into the water over time.
- Health concerns: Some studies have suggested that drinking water from plastic bottles may be associated with health risks, such as exposure to chemicals like bisphenol A (BPA).
Overall, there are several reasons why businesses may choose not to use water delivery services. A filtration system may be a more cost-effective and environmentally friendly alternative that can provide clean, safe drinking water at your office.
Storing Large Bottles
Heavy 42 lb Jugs
Simple & Convenient
Wellsys Water Coolers
Features and Benefits
Taller designs for ergonomic “no-bend” dispensing
Proprietary filtration to deliver the best-tasting water, including enhanced alkalinity and minerals
Industry-leading, five-year warranty
High-quality components, sourced from world-class suppliers like LG
Manufacturing in an ISO-9001-certified facility
Advanced features like leak prevention, tank sanitization, and diagnostics
Robust Industry Certifications
Certified to ISO 9001:2015 for the development and production of water purifier equipment, water fountains, filters and membrane modules.
Contact us to learn about the NSF Certified products and components we offer.
Certified by Underwriters Laboratory to meet quality and safety standards.
The TUV certificate is issued on a voluntary basis according to the Low Voltage Directive, relating to equipment designed for use within certain voltage limits.
The CE marking indicates conformity with health, safety and environmental protection standards.